Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes radio not working on apple TV (3rd Gen)

HI i have an apple tv 3rd generation. Apple tv is fully updated version 7.2.

It seams i cannot find the itunes radio any where in the dash board. Im living in New Zealand. Is it yet to be relesed here?

. But in my Iphone and in my mac iTunes radio works fine.

Ps: when i change my region to United states the iTunes Radio shows up.

Apple TV

Posted on Aug 19, 2015 12:09 AM

4 replies

Aug 19, 2015 3:18 AM in response to randy ripcord

The original iTunes Radio service was announced in 2013 but for US only. Australia was later added. Your AppleTV will be seeing the 'old' iTunes Radio service when set for the US.

The rebranded iTunes Radio/AppleMusic is available in many more countries but there is no support on AppleTV currently - we may or may not see a software update which will allow it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITunes_Radio

Feb 6, 2016 9:40 AM in response to Alley_Cat

Actually, there is "internet radio" in the iTunes on my Macbook Air in Israel. However, in the new Apple TV (3rd gen) the Music app does not do anything when you hover over the "radio" part - it is blank. This is a pity. If anyone knows of a way to even get the radio/music app from the 2nd generation I'd appreciate it. Currently the radio apps are "ok" but they are no where near close to even the app in the 2nd generation Apple TV - at least in from my perspective.

Jeff

iTunes radio not working on apple TV (3rd Gen)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.