Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod completely messed up

OK,I have a serious problem with my Ipod touch 5th gen.

First of all my ipod can't find any netoworks even though my router is right next to it nor can it find any bluetooth devices,the wheel just keeps on spinning.

I've tried the "reset all networking settings", but that dosen't fix it. Sometimes even when I do that the wifi icon in my control center is greyed out ,which means I can't turn it on anyways.

My time on my Ipod is broken as well.If it is 5:00 it will stay like that for a long time before it changes.

So then I decided to restore my ipod, I plugged it in,but when I click restore ipod it says find my iphone needs to put turnt off, but I can' turn it off as I have no interent connection to do so.

I tried reseting it from my Ipod in the setting, but at the end it says I need to enter in my icloud password to comfirm it, and to do so I need interent,again.

When I try to update to ios 8.4.1 ,it downloads the download package but during while it downloads it says that the network connection timed out even though my internet is fine.

Then I decided to put my Ipod in recevory mode, once it was it in there,I clicked restore and as it did so It was downloading the file ,even tho the download didn't finish it came up with a error that we could't download the software.

After I download the ios 8.4 ipa file it self,then I tried again and it said extracting software,and after when thats finish it comes a with a error saying that the ipod coudl't be restored error 3014 or 2009 or -1. I've been trying this for some while and I've got diferent erros like 9004, and so on

Sometimes when I connect my Ipod to the computer Itunes pop up and says Unknow error "0xE800065" or 0xE800084 and so on. MY cable is also dogy at times.

I'm not sure wether it is a hardware or software probably as I do have a little scratch/dent just ontop of the wifi connector(the black thing).

Please can you help, I really don't know what to do anymore

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 19, 2015 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2015 6:25 AM

Besides the comments on your previous post. It is not good to start a new discussion and not mention/provide a link to yur previous post

OK I have a serious problem with my Ipod.

iOS: Unknown error containing '0xE' when connecting to a Windows PC - Apple Support

Try restoring on another cable and computer as previously discussed. I think you have a hardware problem.

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2015 6:25 AM in response to nathaneal21

Besides the comments on your previous post. It is not good to start a new discussion and not mention/provide a link to yur previous post

OK I have a serious problem with my Ipod.

iOS: Unknown error containing '0xE' when connecting to a Windows PC - Apple Support

Try restoring on another cable and computer as previously discussed. I think you have a hardware problem.

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Ipod completely messed up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.