Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my Yahoo calendar onto my iPad?

We use the calendar feature on our Yahoo account to schedule all our appointments. For a while we were able to get the appointments to appear on our apple device calendars. However we can no longer get new appointments to appear on the calendar. Our devices are reading the emails of this account just fine, but the appointments are not appearing. New appointments are entered onto the Yahoo calendar by logging into our Yahoo account on our Windows7 PC.

iPad Air, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 19, 2015 2:52 PM

1 reply

Aug 20, 2015 3:03 PM in response to charliejoseph

Hello charliejoseph,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to set up and use your Yahoo! calendar on your iPad. To do this, the Yahoo! account will first need to be added to your iPad. If it is already set up, you can skip the first step to set up. This information is located on page 17 of the attached iPad User Guide.

Set up other mail, contacts, and calendar accounts

iPad works with Microsoft Exchange, and many of the most popular Internet-based mail, contacts, and calendar services.

Set up another account. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
You can add contacts using an LDAP or CardDAV account, if your company or organization

supports it. See Add contacts on page 93.
You can add calendars using a CalDAV calendar account, and you can subscribe to iCalendar (.ics)

calendars or import them from Mail. See Use multiple calendars on page 78.
For information about setting up a Microsoft Exchange account in a corporate environment, see

Mail, Contacts, and Calendar on page 152.

Once you have the Yahoo! account on your iPad, you can turn on the calendar by following the next steps located in the same User Guide, page 78.

Turn on iCloud, Google, Exchange, or Yahoo! calendars. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap an account, then turn on Calendar.

Have a great day

How do I sync my Yahoo calendar onto my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.