Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone5 charging problem

respected elder

my i phone5(ios 8.4.1) is charge only while turned into off and pluged into charge when turned off(apear loading circle)plz reply me as soon as possible

Posted on Aug 19, 2015 2:44 PM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2015 2:15 PM in response to sanjay39

Howdy sanjay39,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that your iPhone is only charging when it is plugged in to a power ouotlet and while turned off. To troubleshoot charging issues with your iPhone please follow the steps in the information below.

If the battery doesn’t charge

If the battery doesn’t charge, unplug your device and try these steps:

1. Look at the connector at the bottom of your device and make sure it’s free of debris.
  2. If you're using a USB power adapter, make sure it's plugged in all the way and the power outlet is working. If you're connecting to a computer, make sure it's on and can charge your device. To charge an iPad, you might need to use a USB power adapter and plug into a power outlet.
  3. Try a different USB cable, USB power adapter, or USB port.
  4. If everything seems to be working, reconnect your device and wait for 30 minutes.
  5. If your device still doesn’t charge, try to restart it while it's connected to power. If you can't restart, force your device to restart.

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care.

i phone5 charging problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.