Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need help with podcast

hello my name is alex so i want to post to podcast on itunes , and my host is soundcloud i got the rss feed which is this one http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:88990581/sounds.rss

but it says "podcast artwork needs to be 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, jpg or png, in RGB color space and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head request."

i already contacted my designer for my podcast artwork to send me the higher pixel artwork & going to change them

what do i do next?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 19, 2015 6:09 PM

1 reply

Aug 19, 2015 11:31 PM in response to alexcastillo17

The current image is 500 x 500. When you have the larger image (which must be less than 500kB file size) you should insert its URL wherever in Soundcloud you entered the original (give the new image a different filename). You can then try re-submitting the feed; there is a bug in the system which may tell you that the feed has already been submitted, even though it was rejected - the workaround for this is to change the title slightly. You can change it back once the feed is accepted.

However I should warn you that as your podcast appears to consist of 'mixes' of commercially issued recordings it is likely to be rejected as, unless you have full written permission of the record companies and the artists, using them is a breach of copyright. If youdo have clearance you should make it clear in the description.

need help with podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.