Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FOR some reason my facetime has stopped working

Facetime usually works fine but for some unknown reason it's asking for Apple ID and wants verification. Can anybody please help me out.

MacBook Pro, iOS 7

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 12:14 AM

4 replies

Aug 20, 2015 3:07 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Hi Carolyn,

First of all thanks for responding so quick.

This might seem like a silly question but where is the Settings that I supposed to go into, is the settings called something else because I just can't find a settings anywhere. I have tried entering my Apple ID and password but it just stays on Verify and turns to Verified, then a tab pops up saying "Facetime wants to use your confidential information stored in "FaceTime: email address in your keychain. Do you want to allow access. When I press Allow it just sits there and then another window pops up with the heading FaceTime Activation and under that it says, "Could not verify the email address. Please check your network connection and try again. There's nothing wrong with the network connection so I don't know what's going on. Thanks again.

FOR some reason my facetime has stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.