Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes sync problem on Windows 10

Hi,

I just installed Windows 10 and a clean install of iTunes (64bit), and then updated all apps etc. via my Apple ID.

My devices (iPhone 5S and IPad) are recognized and I'm able to do backup of them, but not sync apps etc. The sync process only have 3 steps when I start, as opposed to 6-7 before - updating apps being the last.

Please advice.

iPhone 5s, Other OS

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 3:04 AM

i spent hours trying to solve this

the answer is given on this web page

it worked for me

http://www.technipages.com/itunes-fix-iphone-or-ipod-not-detected-in-windows

3 replies

Oct 6, 2015 9:18 AM in response to mickfromcork

Thank you so much for this information. I haven't been able to sync my iPhone 4 with iTunes since September 15th, and have tried every recommendation I could read about but the phone just would not be recognized by the computer no matter how many times I tapped "Trust this computer". I followed the instructions on the web site you gave and everything is back to normal. I don't know who's at fault here - Apple, Microsoft, iTunes - but someone has dropped the ball BIG TIME on customer service on letting us know about this issue and the way to correct it. Thanks again for your help.

iTunes sync problem on Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.