Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health app not displaying Jawbone Up App under Source > 'Apps'

I had to restore and wipe out my iPhone last night. I have the Jawbone Up App (Up24 band) and I used to have the Up app set up to write to the Apple Health App. Up to date with iOS 8.4.1 (iPhone 6) and Jawbone Up app version 4.7.0.121.5.0.10 (using Jawbone Up24 band). *My data is syncing fine in the Up App, just not able to have it write to Apple Health. Anyone else having this issue? I loved having the Up app update the Health app but now it's not working at all.

I have tried all the following but nothing seems to work:

1) Open "Apple Health" app, go to "Sources" and not seeing anything listed under "Apps"

2) Went to Settings > Privacy > Health > no app is listed; only displays message "apps that have requested access to your Health data will appear here"

3) I have the both the Jawbone Up App installed along with the latest iOS update

4) Went into Jawbone Up app, went into "Help and Settings" > "Health Access" - but it only displays "UP can import your health data from Apple Health. To change your settings, visit SETTINGS > PRIVACY>HEALTH > UP" - which I did in step 2 above

Followed these steps as well:

https://help.jawbone.com/articles/en_US/PKB_Article/upapplehealth

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2015 2:41 PM

Remove UP app and reinstall from app store. This was solved my problem.

4 replies

Apple Health app not displaying Jawbone Up App under Source > 'Apps'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.