Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete photos through iTunes

How do I delete photos through iTunes. I delete on iPad Air, and they keep coming back!!!

iPad Air, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 1:50 PM

3 replies

Aug 26, 2015 3:46 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Sorry, they are not in albums, nor do I know how to put them in albums. Co I have to go Edit select and delete one by one? it will take me days to delete photos, There must be an easier way. Sorry I am really getting frustrated. I play games and take screen shots on my IPad to ensure I get rewards. I deleted them on my IPad...only to find they've all come back. today I turned off I Cloud...hoping this will solve my Mac computer, IPhone and IPad from continually syncing.

HELP!!! I want to delete all these temporary pictures, but not one by one by one".........to infinity.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

Aug 21, 2015 1:52 PM in response to Dudley1994

Hello Dudley1994,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you need to remove synced photos from iTunes on your iPad, then please follow the steps below.

Delete synced photos

1. In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
  2. Click Photos.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

Learn how to delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can't access the originals.

Sync photos from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes - Apple Support

Take care.

How do I delete photos through iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.