Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased pages, won't download stuck on "waiting pause" please help..

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 4:57 PM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2015 9:17 AM in response to jeffd55

I Got this same exact reply in an email from support after I already said in the email I sent said that I had tried that and another game of similar name that Imdon,t need downloaded with it and I was charged for it. I talked to the creators of Star Wars Kights of the Old Republicwhich we use in our Masters degree program to learn how to write dialogue for games. They said they have contacted Apple Store several times about the problem because they had everything checked on their end. Imtold them in the forums that programs made by Apple are doing the same thing. I cleared the warnings after on my own went to the purchase page to try to download it. That is how I found out another Starwars game was downloaded as well. I gave a student code so this shouldn't have happened. I told them I rebooted my Mac and contacted the Game creator and that the problem was from their store because it isnt just apps by this creator. Then they send me an email telling me the same thing that they told you after I already told them all the steps I tried. I have let my school know about Apples poor support even on their equipment. The university only uses MacbookPro and Apple programs because it is a University mainly based on entertainment and creative arts They send Mac with most programs that will be needed already on it so we dont have to purchase them. We get codes for other software we need according to our program. I am going to complain because Apple support ***** and they have a big contract with our University. Other students are complaining as well. Maybe it will take another lawsuit for them to take responsibility for the problems with their Macbooks internal have and to fix the download programs. The University will not like it when so many students complain. I got charged for the game that downloaded with my other and I don't want it. Well good luck.

LIsa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.