Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod 5 infinitely connects to locked wifi networks

Hi,

I've recently been experiencing an issue in which my iPod 5 will infinitely connect to locked wifi. What I mean by this is that when I put in the password for a locked wifi network and click connect, the password disappears, and at the top the text just endlessly says "joining network." I will leave a screenshot with this post to show what I mean.... I looked this issue up other places and could not find it which is why I'm posting. I know that this is not a hardware issue, as I can connect to unlocked wifi networks just fine. I am also jailbroken, but I know that this probably isn't the cause of this issue, as I connected toUser uploaded file locked wifi networks fine even after jailbreaking. It's just been the past couple of days that this has started happening. I will leave the information that you need to know below.... Anyway, thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

-Evan)

Information:

Device: iPod 5

Jailbroken: yes

Ios version: 8.3

Screenshot:

User uploaded file

iPod touch, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 20, 2015 7:04 PM

1 reply

Ipod 5 infinitely connects to locked wifi networks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.