Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone was asleep. First ever notification about approving a kid purchase arrives. I use thumb to wake phone. Now I cannot find notification to approve purchase. HELP kid is waiting

Phone was asleep. First ever notification about approving a kid purchase arrives. I use thumb to wake phone. Now I cannot find notification to approve purchase. HELP kid is waiting

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 5:46 AM

2 replies

Aug 22, 2015 6:48 AM in response to crimedogof73

Hello crimedogof73,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you missed the notification for your child's Ask to Buy request, then all you need to do is simply go into your notification center and access the notification.

You can access your Alerts and Banners Notifications from any screen, including the Lock screen. Just swipe down from the top of the screen. You can also tap a notification in the Lock screen to open the related app.

User uploaded file

About Notifications on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.