Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

STILL GETTING Podcast cover art must 1400 X 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

I've tired both the xml feed from my website AND even from sound cloud and iTunes is still giving me the:

Podcast cover art must 1400 X 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

error

Here's my feed: http://booktrib.com/feed/podcast/story-street

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 12:21 PM

You have an 'itunes:image' tag within your episode's tag, but not where you need one, in the top section of the feed (between the 'channel' tag and the first 'item' tag). This is the image which will appear in the Store page.

The image referenced in your episode is the correct dimensions but the file size is too large at 514kB - it must be less than 500kB.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2015 12:21 PM in response to ryanjgagne

You have an 'itunes:image' tag within your episode's tag, but not where you need one, in the top section of the feed (between the 'channel' tag and the first 'item' tag). This is the image which will appear in the Store page.

The image referenced in your episode is the correct dimensions but the file size is too large at 514kB - it must be less than 500kB.

STILL GETTING Podcast cover art must 1400 X 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.