Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers document didn't autoupdate?

Hi,

I've been working on a large Numbers document that I created on my iPad. I worked on it this morning, then went to work and edited the same document through iCloud.com on my desktop computer. When I got home and pulled it up on my iPad, it wasn't showing any of the changes I made today, and the edit timestamp on the doc in the app's home index showed the time I got home and opened it, not the time I finished editing in iCloud.com earlier today. Now when I try to pull it up on iCloud.com on my home desktop computer, it's also showing the timestamp of opening it on my iPad tonight, with none of today's edits.

What am I missing? I thought Numbers autosaved and auto synced between devices when you're logged in under the same username? I assumed it would've prompted me if I needed to save something... and that it would've asked me which version I wanted to open on my iPad if there was a discrepancy issue.

Either way, is there a way I can recover all of the work I did today on iCloud.com?? Does it save "versions" somewhere?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 4:01 PM

There are no replies.

Numbers document didn't autoupdate?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.