Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Small white dots all over screen on 2015 MacBook Pro

I noticed today that my display of my new MacBook pro was having issues. It is worse with with certain programs (like chrome) but I've noticed these small white dots which appear constantly. They get worse whenever I scroll or if there are moving elements on the screen. This happens pretty much all the time to varying degrees no matter the application (it even happens on my desktop). I've attached a picture below. This sounds like a GPU problem but I wanted to post here to see if anybody else has experienced this and if they have any quick fixes to the problem. literally just bought this computer and I have been taking great care of it so I'm a little irritated, and I really don't wanna have to send this thing to apple and wait days for it to get fixed/pay money for repairs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 5:46 PM

1 reply

Small white dots all over screen on 2015 MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.