Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gems

Hello, I tried to but gems for clash of clans but a message poped up and said that the game was purchased from a different iCloud account and that it had to be purchased before I could buy gems. I got this game when I got my current account. I went on my old account and it said the same thing. Also another message popped up after that one and said it couldn't connect to iTunes, even when I have full strength wifi. I'm using an i

ad air. Please help

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 7:51 PM

1 reply

Aug 23, 2015 8:33 AM in response to 354andre

Greetings ,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are attempting to make an in-app purchase in an application called Clash of Clans, but are receiving an error. To begin troubleshooting this situation, I would recommend verifying that the payment information on your Apple ID is correct and current. This information can be found in the following attached article.

Make in-app purchases - Apple Support

If you have trouble making an in-app purchase, make sure that your payment information is up to date.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cheers

Gems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.