Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Flash Player 18 Error #2032 Safari

Hi everyone,

I have a MacBook Pro with Yosemite 10.10.5 and I have been trying to access to ESPN Watch or the Time Warner Cable online website and it keeps appearing: "Error #2032" and it loads nothing. I have tried uninstalling Flash Player and Installing the latest version and everything but it did not help at all (Tried several times).. I can access to YouTube and other websites with videos, but not to the two I mentioned above. I tried this with Safari, Chrome, Omni and Opera but it still appeared...

User uploaded file

I researched a lot but the little information I found was useless and did not work. What could have happened?

Thanks much in advance,

Ricky.

Adobe Flash Player 18.0.0.232

MacBook Pro Retina Display Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13"-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.0.x)

Posted on Aug 21, 2015 8:26 PM

5 replies

Aug 21, 2015 11:04 PM in response to rickydesantiag

Open System Preferences > Flash Player then select the Advanced tab.

Click: Delete All under Browsing Data and Settings

Then empty the Safari cache.

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Advanced tab.

Select: Show develop menu in menu bar

Now click Develop > Empty Caches

Quit and relaunch Safari and try a video on ESPN.

If that didn't help, it might be a Safari extension or third party plugin installed that causing the Error 2032.

From the Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Extensions tab. Turn that OFF, quit and relaunch Safari to test. If that helped, turn one extension on then quit and relaunch Safari to test until you find the incompatible extension then click uninstall.

If it's not an extensions issue, try troubleshooting third party plug-ins.

Back to Safari > Preferences. This time select the Security tab. Deselect: Allow all other plug-ins. Quit and relaunch Safari to test.

If that made a difference, instructions for troubleshooting plugins here.

Aug 22, 2015 10:13 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

I'm having this exact issue and I've tried deleting browsing data, uninstalling and reinstalling cash, emptying Safari's cache, completely resetting the browser, flushing the DNS, and disabling Safari's extensions. This is the only forum I've seen this problem brought up in (and I've spent hours searching), so I wonder if it is something new in the latest Flash or OS X update that is causing it.

My cable service is ATT Uverse, so it seems to be showing up across multiple services.

Adobe Flash Player 18 Error #2032 Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.