Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewing In-App Purchases on iTouch.

I have a 64GB fifth generation iTouch that has the latest iOs updates and doesn't have any major issues at the moment. I just have two questions about its abilities.

In the iTunes store, I am only able to view my purchase history for music, films and television shows but I need to be able to view my purchase history for apps too as I am currently experiencing some issues with an app that I play and it would help if I could take screenshots as proof of my in-app purchases. I can do this just fine on my desktop computer but it would be more convenient if I could so on my iTouch. Alternately, is there a way for me to transfer print screens from my computer to the pictures section on my iTouch?

I realize that these may sound like amateur questions but I'm not very technologically literate.

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 7:51 AM

To sync photos from your computer to the iPod see:

iTunes: Syncing photos

2 replies

Sep 26, 2015 9:27 AM in response to littledeviant

You might have to pay for something because if you bought music for example a $5.99 album and you only had $6.00 on your account it usually has tax which is dumb but that's how Apple makes more their money. You should probably check your account for how much you owe them if you do than they won't let you update on that device or purchase any thing. This happened to me so I had no clue at first so I asked customer support if they would check my account and they did and said I had to pay $10 or something to be able to update, purchase, or reinstall anything. So I would just pay for it if you want to to those things like download and update apps and music. If that doesn't work then I would ask customer support. Hopefully this helped. Good luck.

Viewing In-App Purchases on iTouch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.