Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud on windows 10

HI. I have got iCloud on my PC Running windows 10. Most things seem to work but my favourites in internet explorer are not syncing. Anyone else got this problem.

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 7:14 AM

I have given up on getting iCloud for Windows to work with Office 2013-64 bit and Windows 10. I followed the instructions to to remove and reinstall iCloud then run the repair tool. Twice it hosed Office 2013 to the point where Outlook would not open and the only fix was to remove and reinstall Office 2013. I am not going to install iCloud again until this problem is absolutely fixed.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2015 7:14 AM in response to Mohall

I have given up on getting iCloud for Windows to work with Office 2013-64 bit and Windows 10. I followed the instructions to to remove and reinstall iCloud then run the repair tool. Twice it hosed Office 2013 to the point where Outlook would not open and the only fix was to remove and reinstall Office 2013. I am not going to install iCloud again until this problem is absolutely fixed.

Dec 23, 2015 5:53 PM in response to Mohall

iCloud not only has Problems on Windows. In fact it is the worst peace of Software Apple has ever published.

I am not a Windows user fan at all. I started with my first Mac back in 1984, but Apple Software is getting worst continuosly.

Shame on you Apple. That doesn`t mean Win 10 is great. And it is not Free. It is "Free" and this is a difference.

Here is an interesting article about Win 10 Free:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/06/17/windows-10-free-for-1-year-wh at-happens-next/

icloud on windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.