Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i try to install i tunes i get amessage. Verify that the specified transform path are vaild

when i try to install i tunes i get amessage. Verify that the specified transform path are vaild

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Aug 29, 2015 9:18 AM in response to dr.belal

Looks like I've found a solution.

If an iTunes installation fails with the message "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." this likely indicates that your language and regional preferences are not supported by the iTunes installer. Changing to a supported language should allow the installation to complete. Supported languages are: Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.