Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Bootcamp partition when installing Win10

Hello,

I wish to install Win10 via Bootcamp on my MacBook Pro. I've downloaded the iso file, then ran Bootcamp and followed the instructions. It created a bootable USB Disk with Windows on it, then asked to partition the Hard Drive. I've divided in two equal sized partitions and now have my original OS X partition and the new Bootcamp partition.

The computer rebooted on the USB Disk, started the installation of Windows, asking for the language and keyboard setup, and then I arrived on a page where I guess I had to choose on which partition I wanted to install Win10. But I have no options, only "No image available".

I've restarted several time the process with each time the same result.

What did I do wrong? And what do I have to do to choose Bootcamp as the installation partition?

My computer is a MacBook Pro 15" Retina, 2,7GHz, i7, with 16Go DDR3, and 500Go Hard Drive and I am running the latest Yosemite version (10.10.5).

Thank you for your help!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 4:41 PM

5 replies

No Bootcamp partition when installing Win10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.