Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outstanding Anthony G.!

Having bounced around the help crew for collectively about an hour or two for two days, I was connected with Anthony. His easy, open manner of speech and confident familiarity with iOS reassured me greatly as we solved my problem, an erratically performing MC184LL/A keyboard ( my second in five years ).

Both Apple and I am very fortunate that Anthony affirms the best customer service available.

Bravo !

Rob G.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

iMac, OSX 10.8.5

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 9:28 PM

Glad to hear your problem was solved, but Anthony not Apple is here. This is a user-to-user support forum.

6 replies

Aug 24, 2015 10:08 AM in response to Ethan7988

Dear Ethan,

Thanks for your prompt reply !

I suppose Apple prefers to address user queries via on-line forums. Talking with Apple help desk attendants has been generally quite effective for me. Because Anthony had been especially insightful and personable, I wished to send him and his supervisor a written note of thanks. No mailing address to be found. I then thought an email/message might suffice. No such contact information available.

So I emailed this forum. I do hope that my compliments do arrive in Anthony and his supervisor's mailbox.

How are compliments/complaints delivered to Apple ?

Enjoy a lovely late summer !

Rob

Aug 24, 2015 3:49 PM in response to Rrobbglass

How are compliments/complaints delivered to Apple ?

As these are user to user technical forums, Apple does not generally participate here and there aren't really any direct addresses for compliments. Your best bet might be feedback which can be used for any concern:

https://www.apple.com/support/feedback/

You can mention your satisfaction there - may I suggest you note the exact day/time and the device you were helped with - that may make it possible for them to actually locate the correct Anthony.

Outstanding Anthony G.!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.