Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Start Station" or "New Station from Song" doesn't work under Apple Music

Hi,

1) I can't seem to "Start Station" from any of songs from my playlist. When I right click on a song that's playing, I select either "Start Station" or "New Station from Song", the song stops playing and nothing happens. I go to the "Radio" menu to check the if the Radio station has been created but nothing appears.

2) I also have a list of Radio Stations that I didn't create, some of them come standard when you install Apple Music. How do I go about deleting any unwanted radio stations?

- I'm currently using Apple Music and Apple Match on the latest iTunes (12.2.2.25) and latest OS (10.10.5) on a Macbook Air.

- I've already been asked to sign on and sign off, restart, remove and re-install iTunes.

- I've contacted Apple Support several times and have spent more than 1 hour over the phone trying to figure this out.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me with is, I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

Kind regards,

Doble Korona

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Mail

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 8:06 PM

There are no replies.

"Start Station" or "New Station from Song" doesn't work under Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.