Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store doesn't work (no download,no updates)and the store doesn't load featured page and other issues since I updated to iOS 8.4,and I tried every thing mentioned in the community and I even reset my tab and I lose all my data

App Store doesn't work (no download,no updates) and the store doesn't load featured apps page and other issues since Ihave updated to iOS 8.4

I tried every thing mentioned in the community (reboot 3times, log out from App Store...)and I even reset my tab and I lose all my data.

ipad mini 2 iOS 8.4User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 10:41 PM

3 replies

Aug 22, 2015 10:55 PM in response to Sama Mchr

dont know if this related but from last 2-3 days every download from app store and itunes has become super slow and sometimes it fails.

i have tried everything from resetting by router to changing dns to open/google dns but same problem exists .some big apps are showing hours to doenload

i am on a 50mbps dedicated connection, all other stuff except apple downloads is fine

also i have seen seevral threads being posted in relation to slow or failed downlods in this month but with no concrete solution.

App Store doesn't work (no download,no updates)and the store doesn't load featured page and other issues since I updated to iOS 8.4,and I tried every thing mentioned in the community and I even reset my tab and I lose all my data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.