Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just downloaded itunes to my laptop how do i sign into my account

so my phone got messed up, and now it says i have to connect to itunes... i got a new laptop and downloaded itunes... but i cant log into my account.. this is my phone, but idk what im doing really...

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2015 10:11 PM

To sign your Apple ID into iTunes on the computer, click on the little head in a circle avatar in the top menu to the right, and then select Sign In and sign in with your Apple ID and password.

To connect the device to iTunes, hook it up to the computer using the USB cable that came with your device.

Not sure if your phone is disabled or in Recovery Mode, so use the instructions in the support article below that best applies to your situation:

iOS: Device Disabled

IOS RECOVERY MODE RESTORE

Best of luck,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2015 10:11 PM in response to deemhar

To sign your Apple ID into iTunes on the computer, click on the little head in a circle avatar in the top menu to the right, and then select Sign In and sign in with your Apple ID and password.

To connect the device to iTunes, hook it up to the computer using the USB cable that came with your device.

Not sure if your phone is disabled or in Recovery Mode, so use the instructions in the support article below that best applies to your situation:

iOS: Device Disabled

IOS RECOVERY MODE RESTORE

Best of luck,

GB

i just downloaded itunes to my laptop how do i sign into my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.