Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto UPLOAD problem !

Having successfully created iPhoto books before , I am stuck as it will not upload !!! The Assembly is fine but after numerous tries it will not upload .... HELP !!

I have the latest software updated on my Mac.

iPhoto '11

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 2:09 AM

2 replies

Aug 24, 2015 9:39 AM in response to Soppyspaniel

Users have been having problems for a while now with trying to order from the Apple Print Products store. So far there's not been a solution posted. Report your problem to Apple via http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphoto.html. The more users reporting the problem the more likely they'll get on it right away.

Also call Apple at the appropriate phone number from this Apple Document (Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support), let them know of the problem and ask if they have any idea of when it'll be resolved.

User uploaded file

iPhoto UPLOAD problem !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.