Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP: Want to create vlog for YouTube. Need feedback

I love the ease of use that iMovie office on my iPhone 6 plus. However, I am in the midst of creating a video blog for YouTube. I'd like to do a little more than a simple take video and put in a little bit of touches. I would like to add a black still image that fades to the film and put text on that image. I am just discovering things like motion effect with photos. I'd eventually like to do a split screen, a small box in the upper corner. I know the feature exists; just not sure of the "how".

Yes, I am a newbie and my prior experience is Windows Movie Maker; it's a puddle compared to iMovie and WonderShare. I have a desktop PC that uses Windows 10 and an Android 9.7" tablet. I also, have poor vision. I'm not sure if that is having an effect. Is this version of iMovie meant for the kind of work that I want to do?

What am I missing? Am I trying to get more than this version of iMovie is capable of? I've seen the Mac version and it's setting the standard for what I want. Are there add-ons that I should get? I do want to add royalty free music to the video and other things to make my video blog look nice clean and professional. Thank you for your time and inputs!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1, iMovie

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 7:37 AM

There are no replies.

HELP: Want to create vlog for YouTube. Need feedback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.