Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I installed windows 10 and now I can't sync my ipod touch. It says the computer is not authoruzed. When I go to authorize it, it shows my ex girlfriends appl id and asks for her password. I don't have that password. ???

I installed windows 10 and tried to sync my ipod a few days later. It is saying my computer is not authorized to play some purchased content on this ipod. When I go to authorize the computer, it shows my ex girlfriends apple id and asks for her password. When I change it to my apple id and password it says this computer is already authorized. When I continue to sync, it goes back to this computer is not authorized. I do not know my ex's apple password and I am not about to ask. Lol. Is there something I can do here?

iPod touch, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 8:30 AM

1 reply

I installed windows 10 and now I can't sync my ipod touch. It says the computer is not authoruzed. When I go to authorize it, it shows my ex girlfriends appl id and asks for her password. I don't have that password. ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.