Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

philips shq8300 bluetooth headset not pairing

I got a bluetooth headset that philips shq8300 but i cannot pair it with my macbook pro. I open my bluetooth connection on both device but macbook can not detect headset. Macbook can detect my android phone but not that headset. Is there anybody to help me?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 12:33 PM

I found the solution on another question replies. Here is the solution;

Steps: Open your bluetooth settings hold alt/option down and press bluetooth symbol at the top of the menu screen next to power meter or go to settings> Bluetooth. Make sure bluetooth is turned on*

When you start seeing the loading symbolUser uploaded file take the headphones and push the power button and hold for exactly 7 seconds. You then should see your headphones in the bluetooth devices and the pair button. Push pair and it should work. Try a song and jam on!

This worked for me!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2015 12:33 PM in response to apollo629

I found the solution on another question replies. Here is the solution;

Steps: Open your bluetooth settings hold alt/option down and press bluetooth symbol at the top of the menu screen next to power meter or go to settings> Bluetooth. Make sure bluetooth is turned on*

When you start seeing the loading symbolUser uploaded file take the headphones and push the power button and hold for exactly 7 seconds. You then should see your headphones in the bluetooth devices and the pair button. Push pair and it should work. Try a song and jam on!

This worked for me!

philips shq8300 bluetooth headset not pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.