Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two keyboards assigned to seperate patches - midi CC controlling both?

I'm trying to setup a two keyboard patch using IAC bus from my DAW. I have Keyboard 1 assigned to a distorted organ lead and keyboard 2 assigned to a synth pad. I use an expression pedal on my organ lead for volume, but whenever I use it, its also triggering the volume of the synth pad on keyboard 2!! I can see this directly, when I play with the pedal in mainstage its showing movement on both channel strips! What confuses me the most is the fact that the notes from Keyboard 1 only play the organ, but the pedal from keyboard 1 is triggering both the organ and the synth!

In the layout - when I click on keyboard 1 "midi pass through" is not selected - but I do not see any options for midi CC controls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 23, 2015 6:15 PM

2 replies

Two keyboards assigned to seperate patches - midi CC controlling both?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.