Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2012 Thunderbolt display monitor quit working. What is usual lifespan of these monitors?

I have tried replugging it back in. It is just a black screen.

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 7:25 AM

Re-plugging it back in to what?

You need to provide details about your setup. What is it connected to?

As to the lifespan of devices. Its impossible to say. Things fail, without warning. They can last many years, or fail in a few months. You cannot expect a precise time span.

Its unlikely a well manufactured device will fail, but still nothing in this world is perfect I have a 2006 Ciinema Display that still works fine. Others may have different experiences.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2015 7:25 AM in response to nplacek

Re-plugging it back in to what?

You need to provide details about your setup. What is it connected to?

As to the lifespan of devices. Its impossible to say. Things fail, without warning. They can last many years, or fail in a few months. You cannot expect a precise time span.

Its unlikely a well manufactured device will fail, but still nothing in this world is perfect I have a 2006 Ciinema Display that still works fine. Others may have different experiences.

2012 Thunderbolt display monitor quit working. What is usual lifespan of these monitors?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.