Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use snow leopard on my iMac and my safari is not updating to the latest version. I get messages "You seem to be using unsupported browser. Please update to get the most out of Flickr" .How can I download latest version but not updating Yosemite

I use Snow Leopard on my iMac and my safari is not updating to the latest version. I get messages "You seem to be using unsupported browser. Please update to get the most out of Flickr" . My email is not supported either and I get only basic view. How can I download latest version but not updating to Yosemite.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 6:29 AM

You don't. Safari is part of OS X. Either try an alternate browser like firefox or Chrome, or update OS X.

1 reply

I use snow leopard on my iMac and my safari is not updating to the latest version. I get messages "You seem to be using unsupported browser. Please update to get the most out of Flickr" .How can I download latest version but not updating Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.