Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using iphone4. I can't update my software to version 7.1.2! And i am having problem downloading apps from apple store too.

I am using iphone4 serial number 87******DZZ And model MC603ZP/A. I can't update my software to version 7.1.2! And i am having problem downloading apps from apple store too.

I have tried using itunes already.

<Edited By Host>

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1, 14 gb

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 9:20 AM

The iPhone 4 can use iOS up to 7.1.2. So you should be able to upgrade to at least that version. More than likely you don't have enough free storage space. Either delete some Apps or sync with iTunes on a computer and upgrade using that method. Also, you should start thinking about upgrading to a new iPhone as the iPhone 4 is being phased out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 9:20 AM in response to ganeshhyolmo

The iPhone 4 can use iOS up to 7.1.2. So you should be able to upgrade to at least that version. More than likely you don't have enough free storage space. Either delete some Apps or sync with iTunes on a computer and upgrade using that method. Also, you should start thinking about upgrading to a new iPhone as the iPhone 4 is being phased out.

I am using iphone4. I can't update my software to version 7.1.2! And i am having problem downloading apps from apple store too.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.