Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music bought in Itunes Store does not sync on iPhone 6

Hello,

I have done long research and literally tried everything, but I am still blocked with this issue.

Basically, I have bought an album on Itunes Store (via iTunes 12.2) and it does not want to sync on to the iPhone 6 (iOS 8.4.1). [There are some grey circles next to each song of this album].

I have done this before and it always worked, but this time not at all. I have tried already the following:

• Syncing manually 1 by 1
  • Manually managing
  • syncing only checked songs
  • deleted all music and synced all over again

None of these solutions have worked and I am still struggling with this annoying issue.

Looking forward to any help. Apple = Simplicity?!

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 8:48 AM

3 replies

Aug 25, 2015 8:55 AM in response to Gupher

Hello Gupher,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see where you are having difficulties with syncing music purchased from the iTunes Store and are looking for simple solution. The simplest solution that I know of for this is to download the music directly to your iPhone. Since it has already been purchased, it will not charge you again if you follow the instructions here:

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

Regards

Aug 29, 2015 3:35 AM in response to jeffd55

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for your reply, but you did not get it, as it does not resolve my issue...

I have downloaded 2 albums from iTunes Store - Beethoven and ASAP. How come Beethoven could be still downloaded on the iphone, but not the album of ASAP? (see the pic attached).

User uploaded file

Each track appears grey and with a **** circle next to it. However this is not the case for the album of Beethoven.

Have tried almost everything, but still does not work. Cannot believe that uploading music on the iPhone could be that challenging lol

Music bought in Itunes Store does not sync on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.