Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is pages in iCloud.com or iCloud drive still only available as beta

I have iCloud.com and iCloud drive, but are the pages still in beta only? or am I missing an upgrade

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 1:12 PM

The online version of Pages (accessed via a web browser at https://www.icloud.com/ ) is still Beta. The versions that you can install on your Mac and iPhone/iPad are not Beta.

3 replies

Aug 24, 2015 1:16 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thank You, yes that is what I have noticed. When I create a document in pages on my computer does it as well upload automatically to iCloud and iCloud drive. (Excuse the ignorance, but I am really confused as to the difference of iCloud.com account and iCloud drive. I am paying for extended storage so I am not sure for which one lol

Aug 24, 2015 1:22 PM in response to MelissaRN

If you save the Pages document to iCloud Drive on your Mac then it will be saved both on your computer and at iCloud.com

You can verify that by logging in to iCloud.com and going to iCloud Drive there to see it.

One thing you may want to do, if you haven't already, is to open Finder, go to Preferences in the Finder menu, click Sidebar at the top of the Preferences window and then put a checkmark in front of iCloud Drive in the Favorites section. Then when you do a File > Save in Pages you can easily select iCloud Drive as the save location.

is pages in iCloud.com or iCloud drive still only available as beta

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.