Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.4.1 made me lose all of my photo stream

I am extremely upset with this new iPad update since all of my pictures that were in my photo stream have now completely disappeared. I had pictures going back several years of my child growing up and I am not very happy at all that they magically went away. No idea how to find them, if they can even be found at all.

I even backed up everything before I decided to do this, and thank God I also have the Google Drive app and backed it up there as well because otherwise I would be up a creek. However, not all of the pictures on the photo stream backed up on google drive which is my dilemma.

I will seriously throw my iPad in the trash, along with my Apple TV, and never buy another Apple product unless this gets fixed immediately.

can anyone please help me find my pictures? Or tell me how I access everything saved on the cloud?

iPad, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 1:36 PM

1 reply

IOS 8.4.1 made me lose all of my photo stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.