Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPad 2 suddenly can't find a wifi connection, and resetting doesn't hel. What can I do?

my ipad2 can't find a wifi connection, and resettling doesn't help. What can I do?

iPad Air

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 12:48 PM

11 replies

Aug 31, 2015 12:16 PM in response to S.Bangstad

To S.Bangstad (but also to Welshwind),

I know you mentioned on your first post that you "reset" but I am not sure what you meant by that. Try resenting the Network as per below and see if it helps, it has for a lot of people. Please follow all steps as listed.

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything. Then go back in to Settings > Wi-Fi > and rejoin your network again.

elcpu

My IPad 2 suddenly can't find a wifi connection, and resetting doesn't hel. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.