Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with a podcast I've started, submitted and I can search and find it on iTunes but have yet to receive a confirmation from apple.

Need help with a podcast I've started, submitted and I can search and find it on iTunes but have yet to receive a confirmation from apple.

PODCAST-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 1:54 PM

If you can find it in the iTunes Store then it's been accepted. You should have received an email - possibly it went astray or got spam-trapped - but as you are in the Store it doesn't matter. The only issue is that the email would have given you the URL of the Store page, but you can get that by control-clicking on the podcast image in the Store page and choosing 'Copy link'.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2015 1:54 PM in response to roelsjr

If you can find it in the iTunes Store then it's been accepted. You should have received an email - possibly it went astray or got spam-trapped - but as you are in the Store it doesn't matter. The only issue is that the email would have given you the URL of the Store page, but you can get that by control-clicking on the podcast image in the Store page and choosing 'Copy link'.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.