Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Response time from Apple

Hello,

In July I traveled in Finland and suddenly my iphone 6 has totally refused to charge.

A store there has verified the charger and the charge connector and said that there might be a problem on the motherboard.

Returning from vacation I opened a request for assistance by Apple (on August 6th).

A few days later I received a box to send back the device to Netherlands..

But TNT refused to take over the device because Apple has forgotten to attach a proforma invoice.

After many phone calls and discussions (with the supplier of the phone, the Apple support, and TNT) Apple support asked me to send the original invoice by email, and admit they have to send me this proforma invoice (it is necessary for the customs)... and said they need 3 days to send it !

But I didn't receive this proforma invoice.

When I called back, they said they have sent this proforma invoice to the wrong departement... and explained me they need two more days to send me this proforma invoice...

But now we are August 25th and I'm still waiting this proforma invoice !

And when I will have this proforma invoice, I have to wait TNT takes the iPhone and sent it to Netherlands, then I have to wait for the repair...

So :

- Is such a response time normal ?

- Has anybody an experience like this with an Apple support center ?

Thank you for your information and experience sharing. Best regards.

iPhone 6, 128GB

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 4:59 AM

3 replies

Response time from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.