Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Running safari 8.0.8 on MBP 2.5ghz, i5, 8gigs ram. All websites have stopped loading,

runnig latest versions and have done updates. Tried removing all website data and ran disc utility. Still happening. Any page i go to tells me there was a problem loading try reloading then the message "a problem repeatedly occured with..." th

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), 8gigs ram

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 6:23 AM

3 replies

Aug 25, 2015 4:45 PM in response to passamike

Start up in Recovery mode. In the OS X Utilities screen, select Get Help Online. A clean copy of Safari will launch. No plugins, such as Flash, will be available. While in Recovery, you'll have no access to your saved bookmarks or passwords, so make a note of those before you begin, if they're needed for the test.

Test. After testing, restart as usual and post the results.

Running safari 8.0.8 on MBP 2.5ghz, i5, 8gigs ram. All websites have stopped loading,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.