Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I share a song from Itunes to Facebook?

I am using Imac OS X 10.6.8 with a WiFi Connection. I would go into youtube and hit the share button and it would go directly to my FB account. Today it just stopped working. I can only do it by cutting and pasting the site but I'd like to know why I can't do it the way I always did. I am only posting it to my own site. On my Ipad Mini IOS 8.4 I have no problem doing it. Only on this. Any advice, help?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 7:53 AM

5 replies

Aug 26, 2015 7:56 AM in response to momluvstv

This sounds to me purely as functionality of the YouTube web page programming. If the programmers changed something you will have to contact them or try a different browser and see if their coding works in that one. You may also need to update your browser, if that is possible.

As for your original topic question (which I kind of fail to see how not getting a link in YouTube to function relates to the question): "Why can't I share a song from Itunes to Facebook?" Do you mean apart from questionable legality? This is something you will have to ask Facebook people as it doesn't have much to do with using System 10.6 (this forum and Apple's web site).

Why can't I share a song from Itunes to Facebook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.