Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Classic does not shuffle though all music videos.

I have owned my Ipod Classic for years and never had an issue. Recently, it has been playing the same 8 music videos out of about 30 that are saved. I can play each video if I select it, but when I click shuffle, it goes back to shuffling the same 8 songs and not the new ones...

Please Help!!

- Andrew

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 1:06 PM

1 reply

Aug 26, 2015 3:23 AM in response to andrewmac2008

Music videos are usually set to Skip when shuffling, which would cause those videos to be skipped.

To check for this, in your iTunes Library, select the video in question and (in Windows) right-click/Get Info/Options>Skip when shuffling. If there is a tick in the box, that is set to skip when shuffling. If you change any of the settings, you will need to Sync your Classic with your Library for those changes to take effect on the iPod. If you Manually Manage your iPod, you will need to remove the video from the iPod, then put on the revised copy of it.

Note that on an iPod Classic, if a video is not set to Skip when shuffling, when you play in shuffle music mode, that video can be played, but as audio only.

Ipod Classic does not shuffle though all music videos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.