Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't leave the Canadian App Store... HELP!

A while back I got an iTunes Gift Card and put it into my account, not knowing that it was a Canadian gift card. I changed the zip code and was able to use it, but now I can't get back to the U.S. app store. When I try to change the store, it says "You have a store credit balance; you must spend your balance before you can change stores." After some research, I saw I would need to put a credit/debit card into the account, use it to buy something (eliminating the remaining balance on the Canadian gift card), and then I would be able to change the store. However, when I input new cards (one debit, one credit), I received a message saying "Your payment method is not valid in this Store. Please enter a new payment method." How can I leave the Canadian Store? Must I buy/use a Canadian specific credit/debit card. Thanks for the help!

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 6:13 PM

You need to either do that or click here and ask the iTunes Store staff to zero your account balance.

(132356)

1 reply

I can't leave the Canadian App Store... HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.