Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone else noticed a digital burn of the keyboard on their iPhone 6 screen?

My iPhone 6, which ive used since last September has developed a digital burn of its keyboard onto it's screen, much like an old TV or computer would get a news station logo or icon imprinted/ burned into its screen. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if no one has noticed it yet, it is cerysinly something that Apple should dl fix for future iPhones. I do not use my phones keyboard as oftem as some people do, so it surprises me that this happened to my phone.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 25, 2015 8:28 PM

2 replies

Has anyone else noticed a digital burn of the keyboard on their iPhone 6 screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.