Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 screen flickers

I just updated last week to iOS 8.4.1, yesterday, phone screen has issues... it flickers or doubles or maybe looked like i'm looking at a freaking 3D screen. i restored to it to new phone via itunes it still has issues, i restored from my back up still has issues. please look at my inserted image of my screen. look at the keychain from far left (so you wont mistake this as a blurry shot)....

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 12:39 AM

1 reply

Aug 27, 2015 12:26 PM in response to kesocheese

Hello kesocheese,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post and picture I see that the display on your iPhone is appearing blurry and like you said it looks like a 3D image as if you don't have the glasses on. Since you have already restored to the factory settings and the issue still persists, then the next step would be to get your iPhone serviced. The link below has information for you to learn about getting the iPhone serviced.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Take care.

iPhone 5 screen flickers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.