Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen is loose on both sides. iPhone 6 16GB

My iPhone 6 is about 4 months old. Since the beginning it is in a protective case. I never dropped my phone and it looks as new.

This morning I took my phone out of the case to clean the case and phone from some dust.

I noticed that my screen on both sides is loose.

On the left and right sides you can see that the screen is a bit higher in the middle than it is in the corners. I can also press it down a little bit.

LIke I said, it is on both sides and I wonder if this is comparible to the 'loose screen issues' on this forum.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 12:10 AM

1 reply

Aug 27, 2015 12:30 PM in response to FreddyOnderstal

Howdy Freddy,

Based on issue with the iPhone having a touchscreen that is loose, it appears your iPhone needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

My screen is loose on both sides. iPhone 6 16GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.