Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match streaming broken?

Since updating to the latest iTunes (and opting to not use iTunes Music), my iTunes Match seems to be somewhat broken. Out of 10 Titles I listen to, maybe 1 will be played without many many interruptions. It's as if iTunes Match servers streaming was now reduced to some ridiculously slow speed.

Is there anything I can do against this, besides finally ditching Match for good and returning to clunky but reliable local music files?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 4:54 AM

3 replies

Oct 1, 2015 4:43 PM in response to Philbee

Definitely a problem on Apple's end. I've been a match subscriber since its inception and have a full library (25K plus my purchases) but Match has barely been working for me at all since the upgrades, whether on phone, iPad, or Apple TV. I think it's just a matter of time. Irritating, but this has happened before. Once it starts working properly again, we'll forget all about it.

RTW

iTunes Match streaming broken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.