Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased audiobooks no longer show as purchased

I bought several audiobooks in iTunes a few months ago. Since the latest update, they don't show up in iBooks or music on my iphone. I went to the itunes store to try and re-download them but they show there as unpurchased. How do I get my audiobooks back?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 6:10 AM

1 reply

Aug 26, 2015 6:56 AM in response to mklutz

Audiobooks (and tones) are a one-time only download form the store, if you want to redownload them then you will need to pay to do so.

If they are not in the Audiobooks collection in the iBooks app (they won't be in the Music app on iOS 8.4/8.4.1) then have you not got copies of them in the Books (Audiobooks if using an up-to-date Mac) section of your computer's iTunes library so that you can sync them back ? Or on your backup of your downloads/library so that you can add them to your computer's iTunes library (File > Add To Library), and resync them ? If not you could try contacting iTunes Support and (for those that are still in your country's store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying them) see if they will grant you a redownload : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Purchased audiobooks no longer show as purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.