Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with iOS 8.4.1 in. regards to... Everything? More details inside

So I am not even sure what cause this issue but the only changes that have happened to my device this past week was updating to 8.4.1 and pairing my Apple Watch to my phone. The issues are below:

1. The App Store and iTunes won't download updates or new content. It also shows items that are on my device as if they were and have the cloud button to download them now... Very odd. I have tried force closing and that doesn't fix it, however restarting my phone fixes it temporarily for maybe 30 mins and then it just stops allowing me to download things. No error messages at all, it spins as if it were about to start downloading or updating the item but when you exit the screen nothing is being done.
  2. Apple Music: Not the typical complaint, all of my Apple music selection has disappeared... only from my iOS. It has asked me a few times to sign up for Apple Music... it's as if it isn't reading my Apple ID and only listing the music I have locally on the device... Again, I can restart it and it'll work for a bit but then it just doesn't allow me to do anything.
  3. My device will not sync in iTunes anymore. I wanted to have a full back up on my Macbook Pro so I could factory restore my phone but it gets stuck on the last step, which brings me to:
  4. I attempt to sync in iCloud... But it just freezes when I select iCloud in my Setting menu...
  5. I am not sure if there are other things going wrong... My PhotoStream seems to work just fine, access to my apps is working (However, IAP are not unless I reset the device)...I think that is about it that I have spotted.

I really don't want to lose any of my game saves or Health data.... But I may have to unless anyone on here has any idea on what is going on and how I can fix it without factory restoring and losing data.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 7:24 AM

1 reply

Issues with iOS 8.4.1 in. regards to... Everything? More details inside

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.