Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists I don't recognize on iphone 4s

Using iphone 4s, and itunes match. Since latest updates, I see a new playlist "purchased items" on the phone-

I did not create it, nor do I recognize countless tracks on it. What is it and how did it get there? Am I paying for this? I don't like it or want it.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 8:37 AM

1 reply

Aug 27, 2015 9:30 AM in response to nylact

Hello nylact,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you're concerned about the appearance of the Purchased Items playlist in iTunes and on your iPhone. This is an automatically created playlist by iTunes that displays all of your purchased tracks from the iTunes Store. If you decide to delete this playlist it will reappear when you purchase another song from the iTunes Store.

Items you purchase from the iTunes Store are added to the Purchased playlist in iTunes. However, because you can add items to or remove items from this list, it might not be accurate. To see all your purchases, click iTunes Store, click Account, log in, click Purchase History, and click See All.

If you delete the Purchased playlist, iTunes creates a new one when you buy an item from the iTunes Store.

iTunes 11 for Mac: Check for iTunes Store purchases

Take care.

Playlists I don't recognize on iphone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.